I recently removed 28 unused workflows from a Jira application! How do you end up with that many workflows people aren’t even using? It happens when workflows are too complex, too customized, and don’t accurately reflect a team’s real-life process.
In this course, you’ll learn how to build smart workflows that your business teams will actually use!
- how business workflows are different from software workflows,
- best practices like good naming, appropriate use of transition behaviors, and the importance of roles and groups,
- to build a workflow using a phased approach,
- to avoid common workflow design mistakes,
- how using add-ons extends workflow functionality,
- and the “must know” concepts that apply to any type of workflow.
This course is for Jira administrators, but even if you’re not an admin, you can take this information back to your admin team. Well designed workflows should compliment a team’s process, NOT dictate it!
Duration: 35 minutes
Impress your friends and colleagues. One or more Strategy for Jira® Training certs will look fabulous on your cube wall!
About the Instructor
Rachel Wright is an entrepreneur, process engineer, and Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator. She started using Jira and Confluence in 2011, became an administrator in 2013, and was certified in 2016.Only $39.99